We are a new, unique pet salon and store;
with over 23 experience years in grooming
working for others etc.
we decided it was time for our own salon
so we could do it our way:
We are not a discount groomer - we are not a big box store -
Your fur friends get treated as indivuals - just as you would
schedule a hair appointment - you schedule your pets appointment -
we allow as much time as we think it will take -
when they are done
you pick them up.
They DO NOT sit in crates all day until we get to them or until you
pick them up - we treat them as if they are our own
with tender loving care;
Our Basic Pet Grooming includes;
Bath, Blowdry, Cut,
Nails, Ears & Glands
we price per animal
~ give us a call today
We also offer
- Spa Baths
- Flea and Tick Treatments
- Blow Drying
- Deep Combing
- Fur Detangling
- Tooth Brushing
- De-shedding Treatments
- Toenail Polish
- Deodorizing Treatment
- Hand Scissoring
- Brush Out
- Nail Clipping, Filing and Grinding
- Customized Shampoo
- Customized Conditioner
- Ear Cleaning and Plucking
- Hand Fluff Dry
- Brush and Comb*Bows or Bandanna
- And much more!
Prices vary depending on size and breed of animal.
Ten reasons why your dog's grooming cost more than your haircut.
10. Your hairdresser doesn't wash and clean your rear end.
9. You don't go for eight weeks without washing or brushing your hair.
8. Your hairdresser doesn't have to give you a sanitary trim.
7. Your hairdresser doesn't have to clean your ears.
6. Your hairdresser doesn't have to remove the boogies from your eyes.
5. You sit still for your hairdresser.
4. Your haircut doesn't include a manicure or pedicure.
3. Your hairdresser only washes and cuts the hair on your head.
2. You don't bite or scratch your hairdresser.
1. The likelihood of you pooping on the hairdresser is pretty slim.
Call 231-943-2225 today for pricing information
and to book an appointment.
We also will have pet supplies and fresh baked dog treats
Please join our facebook pqage click here; https://www.facebook.com/BrendasPetParlorTraverseCity